We offer FDA approved PDO threads as a great alternative for filling and tightening the skin without filler. This is a non-invasive and lasting.
What PDO Threads we are offering?
Smooth PDO Threads
Smooth threads are used to treat deep textured acne scars. These threads do not lift the skin like barbed lifting threads. As these threads dissolve, they stimulate collagen to smooth, tighten, and plump the skin. Smooth threads dissolve in 6-8 weeks and best results are seen between 2-3 months. Most clients will need multiple sessions to achieve the best results.
Lifting PDO Threads
Tighten, lift, and reshape your face with the minimally invasive and incredibly innovative PDO Thread Lift treatment. Avoid the pain and downtime of going under the knife from a traditional surgical facelift.
While candidacy is determined during consultation, individuals experiencing the following are typically ideal candidates.
Great for face contouring to give you that ‘snatched’ look
Minimal-to-moderate skin droopiness
Relapse of results after facelift or neck lift
Individuals that seek to avoid the cost, downtime, risks, and scars associated with traditional surgical procedures, such as a mini facelift, brow lift, facelift, or neck lift
- Patients taking blood thinning medication (Aspirin) should consult with their physician if they can stop for 3 days prior to their treatment.
- Patients should avoid alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid tanning machines and direct sunlight, and apply SPF 30+ sunblock when going outside
- Keep the bandaids on for 24 hours after treatment
- You may gently wash your treated area starting from the same day as your procedure, but avoid rubbing or massaging the face for at least two weeks
- Avoid opening your mouth too wide for up to 4 weeks, and reschedule any dental appointments for at least two weeks after your treatment
- Take a break from strenuous exercise for at least 48 hours
- Follow up examination 1 month later. You will have a follow-up examination a week after your treatment
- No dental work for 2 months after treatment