The month of LOVE has arrived and Cupid is on the move! Have you been struck by the arrow of love? Need some ideas to celebrate with your sweetheart?
Valentine’s Specials at Ecobel Day Spa
- Couples massage 180 for 90min saving of $60.00
- Regular massage 70.00 for one hour and $95.00 for one and half hour
- Facial with microdermabrasion for $110.00 a saving of $70.00
- Or choose customized spa day at 15% off plus FREE lunch
Charity as an Expression of Love!
Celebrate the Month of Love through Act of Kindness.
Love is in the air this month! But this year, Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be for couples only. We all can show our love by helping others this month. Whether you volunteer your time or donate funds to a good cause, providing assistance to charities is a thoughtful way of expressing your love to others.
Make this a Valentine’s Day to remember. Follow your heart and assist someone less fortunate than yourself. You’ll be so glad that you did!
Valentine’s Day Steak Dinner for 2!
Plan a luxurious evening at home with this succulent meal!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 scallions, washed and cut in 1/2
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 pounds inside skirt steak, cut into 3 equal pieces
- Special equipment: blow dryer
- Heat charcoal until grey ash appears.
- In a blender, mix oil, soy sauce, scallions, garlic, lime juice, red pepper, cumin, and sugar and puree.
- Place pieces of steak in a large Ziplock bag and pour in marinade. Seal bag, removing as much air as possible. Allow steak to marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Remove steak from bag and pat dry with paper towels.
- Using a blow dryer, blow charcoal clean of ash.
- Place steaks directly onto hot coals for 1 minute per side. When finished cooking, place meat in aluminum foil, wrap, and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove meat from foil, reserving foil and juices.
- Slice thinly across the grain of the meat. Return to foil pouch and toss with juice.