Say Goodbye to Unsightly Wrinkles and Hello to Smooth, Flawless Skin!
Botox is a purified protein molecule used for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes. It works by interrupting the messages that the brain sends to the muscles through the nerves, stopping the muscles from reacting. This allows the skin to remain smooth and wrinkle free.
Botox has been used safely as an alternative to other anti-aging solutions for approximately 12 years. Call to find out about our Botox Fall Special!
What is LED Phototheraphy?
Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
Light Emitting Diode (LED) photomodulation emulates photosynthesis in human skin cells, using the cell’s own cytochromes to build new proteins just as plants use chlorophyll to convert sunlight into structural building blocks. Low wattage light is directed through the skin’s epidermis and aimed at fibroblast cells, which produce collagen and elastin. The light stimulates the cell’s own energy transport system, therefore helping to stimulate and renew the skin. The low wattage produces cool temperatures, reducing the risk of burns or scars potentially caused by laser treatments.”
Different wavelengths penetrate different depths in the skin targeting various skin conditions.
- Blue Light (415 nanometers) is used to treat acne. It targets Porphoryns, the metabolic product of the acne bacteria called propionibacterium acnes to produce an oxygen free radical that destroys the bacteria.
- Red light (630 nm) is used for anti-aging purposes. It activates cell metabolism for rapid cell growth, promotes collagen and elastin regeneration, improves micro blood circulation and hence rejuvenates the skin.
- Yellow light (590 nm) promotes cell oxy-chemical activity, decomposes melanocytes (melanin cells), and improves lymphatic drainage. This light has a bleaching effect.
- Green light (525 nm) has a calming, balancing effect. It reduces hypersensitivity and oedema.
We are happy to let you know that we are now offering LED skin treatments. We are offering a free treatment to the first 100 clients. So hurry and call or click this link to book your free treatment.
What else is new at Ecobel Med Spa?
YONKA new anti-aging Serum, the much anticipated product Cellular Code.
The New Yon-Ka Range Dedicated to mature skin
After AGE DEFENSE and AGE CORRECTION, Yon-Ka, a specialist in anti-aging, creates a new category aimed specifically for mature skin: AGE EXCEPTION.
- Exceptional formula: blend of extremely powerful active ingredients
- Excellent results on mature skin
- Sensorial textures and refined scent developed with a nose
- Premium packaging for extreme refinement and elegance, codes that belong to this new category