Reveal Radiant, Beautiful Skin with CIT (collagen Induction therapy) via micro-needling with DNA repair serum.
A therapy called micro-needling, in which a device delivers tiny needle pricks to stimulate the skin’s natural healing process and collagen induction, can minimize wrinkles, as well as improving the appearance of scars in all skin types with minimal recovery.
Is there bad side-effect?
When done with proper techniques, there are few reasons that Micro-needling would elicit unfortunate side effects. It usually only leaves redness and mild inflammation for 2 to 3 days max.
- Introductory Special: $100 off per session
- Micro-needling: $200 (regular $300)
- Micro-needling with DNA repair serum: $300 (Value $450)
Look Beautiful for the Holidays!
Check out these results-driven treatment options to get beautiful skin for the holidays:
- Chemical Peels There are various types of chemical peels to choose from depending on your specific concerns. Your esthetician can help you select the peel that’s best for your skin.
- Microdermabrasion is a noninvasive exfoliation treatment that removes dead, damaged surface skin to expose healthy, radiant skin.
- Botox is a purified protein molecule used for cosmetic purposes. It works by interrupting the messages that the brain sends to the muscles through the nerves, stopping the muscles from reacting. This allows the skin to remain smooth and wrinkle free.
- Juvederm is an inject-able dermal filler for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Until November 30th we are giving a deep discount on one of these services each week so call us to find out about the specials.
Welcome Matt Dorsey, Our Esthetician
Please join us to welcome Matt Dorsey, our new esthetician. See Matt’s bio on our website.
* Photos courtesy of Jason Emer, MD. Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon and Mitchell Schwartz MD. South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon. *